(All these rules apply to the website too.)
1. Don't treat anyone like they are worth less than you.
2. Don't harass/annoy players, this includes, but is not limited to, trolling, spam killing and message spamming.
3. Don't ask for any roles (Mod, Admin, etc.)
4. Swearing is allowed but only to a certain extent, do not not direct it
towards anyone or use it in a way that could upset players.
5. Don't use racial or homophobic slurs.
6. Don't spam or encourage spam.
7. Don't advertise servers or share IPs.
8. Keep the chat PG, this means keep it family friendly, this includes,
but is not limited to, discussions or talk about sex, drugs, religion or politics.
9. Keep skins, and usernames appropriate.
10. If you find a bug or glitch, don't exploit it, report it to a staff member or on the site.
11. If you have a problem with someone in the community, do not point it out publicly, instead, contact a staff member.
. If you are added to someone's area, don't
grief or steal items, if found doing so you will be banned and asked to appeal.13
. Do not
avoid confrontation with staff members. (Don't log out, tpa, etc).14
. Alts are allowed but please do not
use them to troll or scam players.15
use any hacked clients or anything that gives you an advantage, some mods are fine but double check with staff first.17
make threats towards players, e.g "I'm going to ddos you".18. Don't
reveal people's private information.19. Don't
misuse /helpme, it is for help only.20.
If you submit an application, don't
tell staff to check it or hint to them that you've submitted an application, they'll get round to reviewing it when they can.
(If you believe there are other rules we should add, please tell us.)- Some info may not be included in here yet, if you have any further questions contact a member of staff. -